From Eric Cantona to Cristiano Ronaldo
Sir Alex Ferguson has signed a remarkable 26-year contract with the player as Manchester United manager.
However, the former manager Scott has not been able to properly secure all of his players thanks.
to the Glazer family’s financial support. And this is the last ten players of the Red Devils team that Papa pulled together before he announced his retirement from the coaching career.
- Wilfried Zaha, Zaha was the last player to join the camp in January 2013
2.Angelo Enriquez Once again, Ferguson is hoping to shed light on an unknown gem when he hailed the 18-year-old Chilean forward in 2012.
3. Alexander Buttner Buttner joined Man Utd from Vitesse Arnhem in 2012 and made his Premier League debut in spectacular fashion.
4. Robin Van Persie After refusing to sign a new contract with Arsenal, van Persie joined the Red Devils in the summer
5. Nick Pow It is the product of the Crewe team and moved to Manchester United for a fee of 6 million pounds and was expected to explode.
6. Shinji Kagawa Kagawa was also highly anticipated following a move from Borussia Dortmund to Manchester United
7. Federico Vezeli Signed a move from city rivals Manchester City in January 2012. but never played a single meaningful game.
8. Paul Scholes He decided to hang up his boots in the summer of 2011 but changed his mind and returned to football seven months later.
9. David de Gea It’s the only one left on this list. It also maintains the first-hand goalkeeper position,played of 450 matches.
10. Ashley Young After eight-and-a-half years at Manchester United as a winger and full-back, Young turned to Inter Milan in January 2020. According to a report from ufabet.